You can find commercial email programs in prisons but will only print the message for the prisoners to read. But not with CorrLinks program where you can be allowed to subscribe, create and manage your own account. Even though your messages will be checked, but you can talk to someone directly. If you are interested, here some steps on how you can manage this account at corrlinks.com.
- You must have an email invitation from CorrLinks system that contains the Identification Code in order to register on the program.
- Once you are given, you will just visit the website and then click “Register”. Choose the “New User” in the page you clicked.
- Enter a valid email address that you are using at the present. You also have to create a password for your own account and as well as the Identification Code you received on the invitation corrlinks inmate email.
- The registration is already finished and you have to wait for about 30 minutes to be approved.
If you are done with the registration, here is the step on how you can add a contact on your address book:
How to Add Inmate Contact in Address Book?
- You need to know what is the inmate number to add on your address book.
- The identification code you receive is important so that you can add the Federal inmate number that was sent to you on your invitation email.
- Just click the “Mailbox” link and then choose the “New Message” if you want to compose an email to the recent added number on your contact list.
- If you want to have message alert on your email every time you received a message, you can set it up by going to “Account Management”.
You can now sign in anytime at Corrlinks.com login site and email anytime you want.