In today’s modern time, communication becomes easier. One of the most used forms of communication is through emails. There are many webmail services out there that people could choose. But when it comes to having your personal account, they want something free yet still reliable to hold their most confidential information. Gmail is among the chosen webmail services. This is because they have the best features that a user can enjoy. They are free, has a good spam filtering and lots of storage space to store thousands of emails. You can click here to know more about this webmail service. These are the only the few among the many advantages of Google Mail. If you want to experience these benefits, sign up for your account now. How? Read the instructions below:
- Type www.gmail.com on your browser. Click the “Create an Account” to be redirected on the sign up page.
- Type your first and last name. Pick also the email address that you want to have. Check if it’s available since Google does not allow two users with the same email ID. That is why make sure it’s unique. Password should be created securely. This is to avoid being hacked. Create a password that others cannot guess but you can easily remember. Then, out your Birthday and select your Gender.
- Mobile phone number can also be entered to make your account more secured. But this is optional to the user. If you have another email address from other webmail provider, you can also put it in case in the future you forgot your account and still can retrieve it.
- Type the Capcha on the box found below and select your Location.
- Finally, before you click “I agree” make sure you have read the Google Terms and Service.
The steps are very simple and must be done according to number. After following the steps in this post, you can immediately use your email address.