You can access your First Premier Bank credit card at www.mypremiercreditcard.com. In this way, you can manage and access your card information online. The bank is among the largest Visa and MasterCard issuer around United States. The bank is very helpful to those who are first time applying for a credit card account and also to those who want an affordable rate for the payment. The bank also gives chances to those who have past bad credit history to establish again a clean one. Once you have an account already, make sure you enroll it. How? Just read below:
- You have to pay the online service fee one time that cost $4.95 only.
- You also have a computer with stable internet connection.
How to Enroll?
- Just open your browser and then to visit the website at www.mypremiercreditcard.com. Next, when on the website, click the “Enroll” button so you can start the registration process.
- Provide the information asked from the website on you which includes your whole name, account number, your SSS number, the card number, the expiration date, zip code of your billing address, phone number, the three digits number at the back.
- You also have to create your own desired username and password. Email address is a must so input which you actively use.
- Then, just click “Continue”. You will receive a confirmation email which contains information that you have successfully created your account.
- You may now login in your new account and manage it. If you are not already a first timer, you can skip the registration part and access your account. Just login your username and password.
Get your own mypremiercreditcard.com account now by registering online.