Many internet users love using Gmail. This is because of the many reasons. One would be that it is easy to recover a password which you have lost or forgotten in this webmail service. Sign up for Gmail if you don’t have the account yet. Maybe some point of time, we forgot our own password. It might be because we have too much account on different websites that we lost track on what password we used on this particular site. But do not worry because Gmail can help you. In this article, you can read the steps on how you can recover your password not just in one way but there are also other ways.
Reset Forgotten Password:
- You have to make sure that you have provided a secondary email ID or you have not logged into your Gmail account for five days.
- Just follow the link which says “Can’t access your account” found at the Gmail login page.
- Next, just be sure you have tick the “I forgot my password”.
- Just enter your full email address at Gmail and then click the “Continue” button.
- If you have provided a secondary email address while registering on Gmail, you can follow here:
- Make sure you have selected the desired email ID and then just follow the “Get a password reset link at my recover email” which is under the “Choose how to get back into your account”. Just click continue.
- Just open the Google Password Assistance on the selected email in the Google Account Recovery.
- Lastly, follow the link that is under “To initiate the password reset process for your (account name) Google Account”.
- If you have selected and answered the security question, follow here:
- Make sure you have selected the “Answer my security question”.
- Just answer the security question and you can recover your password.
- If you have setup your phone number, follow here:
- Make sure you have selected the phone number selection and click “Get a verification code on my phone”. Click continue.
- A verification will be sent in your phone and open it.
- Type the verification in the Google Account Recovery page and click continue.
- If you don’t have the following three ways, contact Gmail now so can receive assistance.
You can pick what you can do when you want to recover your account. Log into Gmail account after you have reset your password.