If you have loved one inside the Texas prison, you can get an update regarding their parole release date. This info is open to public who might want to know it. All you need is the basic info of a certain TDCJ prisoner. How can you gather the info you want? What are the details you might need? Just continue reading below to get answers.
- The offender’s Texas Department of Criminal Justice number
- The State Identification Number (SID)
- Date of birth of the perpetrator
- For the TDCJ web page, it has an Offender Online Search system. You should use it to gather the information you needed. The information might include the TDCJ number, location of the offender, convicted place, criminal history records and the projected release date.
- Content about the parole release date can be given over the telephone. You may get in touch with two hotlines. Just select if you should call the Offender Locator/General Information Line or the Offender Parole Status Line. The second one, you should have the offender’s State Identification Number or maybe the TDCJ number. With the former one, identifying the precise birth date can be sufficient for them when you don’t find out the SID and TDCJ.
- Email is also another method of getting the parole date. Basically email them via firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to give the full name, TDCJ number as well as the birth date of the prisoner. Estimated age and conviction location will also be recognized.
- Huntsville in Texas also has the details about the location of perpetrator and release date position. Just telephone the number (512) 406-5202. In the overview of parole situation, you could call the Board of Pardons and Paroles in Huntsville. The phone number is (936) 291-2106.
Inmate search is very easy because Texas allows their public to access the information of all prisoners for free.