Resetting your password will require you to answer the security question you have picked when you registered your account. That is why it’s important information that all users must kept confidential. You can visit their site at Hotmail.com. It might be wise if you also change it like you change your password for protection.
Steps in Changing Your Security Question
- Open the web URL of Hotmail from your internet browser. Login your account using your own username and password to the fields given within at www.hotmail.com login site.
- The moment you are login, press the “Option” tab which you could be seen on the right higher area of the page. It is simple to visit the spot at the base of your user ID. In that case, press “More Options” within the drop-down menu.
- You can change your account details just like your security question by clicking on the link which shows “Manage Your Account” area. You will encounter a URL name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just press the “Change” icon within the “Question” listed just in the part of “password reset information”. Key in the password you might have by now on your account which enables you to choose your personal question. Select the question and after that key the answer on the region presented. After that, select the “Save” button to ensure the new selected question and answer might be stored.
- Pick a question that you could simply remember if the time comes that you simply did not remember your password so you must reset it.
- Ensure that additionally that the question isn’t going to be effortlessly guessed by other people.
- You may change questions the same time you change your password for a more suitable security of this account.
Go to www.hotmail.com sign up page if you want to have a Hotmail account now.