Hotmail is among the oldest webmail service which until now has been widely used by many people. Why? Even though it is among the late 90’s email providers yet it does not keep people from being uninterested. Just recently, it has been enhanced by Microsoft to compete with the widest Gmail of Google. For those who have their accounts, you can login to Hotmail.com login page now. So up to know, it remains the second most widely used and popular one in United States. What makes Hotmail still on the high marks? It is the features that recently made by Microsoft.
Here are the features:
- The new Hotmail is now focused on reducing spam messages on your inbox and keeping your email organized as much as possible. It’s not just your inbox but as well as your contact list, social media updates and other more.
- In Hotmail, you can toggle the conversation history of your email with this particular recipient. This is if you do not wish to view it as a thread. The choice might be welcoming and ends up reading your messages easily.
- The Sweep feature of Hotmail allows the user to delete and move the messages easily from the particular sender. It is handy when one is cleaning the inbox such as deleting emails and organizing important emails to folders.
- It has an elegant way now of handling attachments on emails. It has the integration of SkyDrive which is free cloud storage of Microsoft that has about 25 GB free. Users can now attach files or documents for about 10 GB per email. All attachments are stored on SkyDrive and a link will be sent to the recipient. The files will appear just as what the user expects.
- SkyDrive is ideal because when Hotmail detects that the attachment contains photo or video, it allows the users to view it on the email. In short, when images are sent the user can view through slideshow. Videos can be watch on the same page also.
These are the unbelievable and awesome features which makes Hotmail still among the high mark of free email provider. Visit now www.hotmail.com.